by Harley SwiftDeer Reagan
This shamanic reference book and self study guide delivers teachings of the Twisted Hairs Elders of Turtle Island. Translated by Harley SwiftDeer Reagan, Founder, Medicine Chief and Nagual Lineage Elder of the Deer Tribe Metis Medicine Society (DTMMS), the Shamanic Wheels and Keys reveal ancient truths and open inner doorways to personal power. A comprehensive introduction to the Sweet Medicine SunDance Path, this book will challenge your mind and expand your awareness.
The teachings of this volume include:
- What medicine wheels are and how to use them;
- The key to the structure of the Universe:
- The 0-9 Law and the Seven Streams of Light;
- The Powers of the Four Directions (East, West, South, North), the four Basic Elements (Air, Fire, Water, Earth), and many other medicine wheel overlays;
- The Star Maidens Circle: a bridge to your Higher Self, a Key Driver Wheel that provides powerful insight into your patterns (actions, reactions, desires, beliefs and goals) and how to change them;
- The Infinity Movement, the key which unlocks the knowledge held within any wheel;
- The Twenty Count: the hidden, mathematical blueprint to understand the sacred powers of the Universe;
- ...and much more.
The Shamanic Wheels and Keys, a challenging and profound body of sacred and ancient shamanic knowledge, rich with illustrations and symbols, contains practical exercises and instructions for ceremonies that awaken wisdom, reminding you of what you already know.
- 8.5" x 11"
- 200 pages, black and white
- paperback binding
- thorough index
- includes free Infinity Movement-Spinner Card (which you'll learn to use in the book)